Q: Okay so basically my car shakes and vibrates a lot while idle or at a stop light. And then when I go above 65 rides rough

Once idle it steadily shakes and makes a lot of noise. Once above 65 starts riding more and more rough like as if I'm pushing the car too hard

The rough idle may be caused by a variety of things, but this happens most commonly when the mass air flow sensor or the idle air control module have failed. The mass air flow sensor is responsible for monitoring the air intake as it is mixed with the fuel just before being injected into the motor. When this is not functioning properly, this will cause an imbalance in the air-to-fuel ratio which will cause the rough idle and ride as you describe. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair this.

• Okay so basically my car shakes and vibrates a lot while idle or at a stop light. And then when I go above 65 rides rough