Q: I got hit in the back. How much has my car depreciated in value?

Rear bumper - Repl recond. bumper cover, add for clear coat, Repl RT outer bracket, Repl. Lt outer bracket, Ref. Center cap - Add for clear coat

Lift Gate - Rpr lift gate - Add for clear coat, Repl nameplate MITSUBISHI, Repl Nameplate SPORT, Repl Nameplate OUTLANDER R&I Lower trim panel

Rear Lamps R&I RT backup lamp, R&I LT Backup lamp, Repl. Color Tini, Repl. Flex additive, Repl Harardous waste removal, Mask jambs

The above is what "Collison One" gave my insurance company for repairs

A: Hi there. Unfortunately, the determine depr...

Hi there. Unfortunately, the determine depreciated value of a vehicle is something that's nearly impossible to do without inspecting the vehicle onsite. Something like this is best left to a professional claims adjuster or one who is certified in that practice. If your vehicle has been in a minor accident, you can contact a reputable mechanic or auto body shop complete the replacement services. It may also be a good idea to have a comprehensive safety inspection completed before putting your Mitsubishi back on the road.