Q: I got hit in the back. How much has my car depreciated in value?

Rear bumper - Repl recond. bumper cover, add for clear coat, Repl RT outer bracket, Repl. Lt outer bracket, Ref. Center cap - Add for clear coat

Lift Gate - Rpr lift gate - Add for clear coat, Repl nameplate MITSUBISHI, Repl Nameplate SPORT, Repl Nameplate OUTLANDER R&I Lower trim panel

Rear Lamps R&I RT backup lamp, R&I LT Backup lamp, Repl. Color Tini, Repl. Flex additive, Repl Harardous waste removal, Mask jambs

The above is what "Collison One" gave my insurance company for repairs

Hi there. Unfortunately, the determine depreciated value of a vehicle is something that’s nearly impossible to do without inspecting the vehicle onsite. Something like this is best left to a professional claims adjuster or one who is certified in that practice. If your vehicle has been in a minor accident, you can contact a reputable mechanic or auto body shop complete the replacement services. It may also be a good idea to have a comprehensive safety inspection completed before putting your Mitsubishi back on the road.

3. I got hit in the back. How much has my car depreciated in value?