Q: I get no fuel pressure

I have a Lincoln town car 2000 all my fuses have powers even the relays but my Iam getting no gas pressure

It sounds like you have a bad fuel pump. You should also check the fuel shutoff switch, which is designed to kill the power to the fuel pump in case of an accident. It can be reset by locating it in the trunk, behind the trim piece on the driver side, and pressing the red button. If that does not work, the fuel pump is the likely cause of your concern. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, will be able to determine the exact cause of your concern, and complete the repair.