Q: I don't have a fuel cap, its say check fuel fill inlet

Check fuel fill inlet

Truck has 93000 kilometre Truck automatic transmission.

3. I don't have a fuel cap, its say check fuel fill inlet

Q: I can't drive at high speeds without the car shaking

Hi there. Your vehicle shaking over 60 km could be caused by several things. The possibilities include: tire separation and/or balance issues, bad shocks, bad springs, and possible driveline issues (u-joints, etc.). Securing the ramp/tailgate may be in order until...

Q: How do you set the Auto Unlock function?

Your car comes standard with an Auto Lock and Auto Unlock feature that locks and unlocks the doors automatically. While the Auto Lock function locks the doors when you move the gearshift out of park and into any gear, the...

Q: I am about to replace engine in my 1998 lincoln nav it had 240 thousand miles i have an engine trying to find a good e to have it

To remove and replace the complete engine, the labor time is in the range of 14 to 18 hours . The variance is due to different requirements in the 4WD version versus the RWD version and there are at least...