Q: I don't have a fuel cap, its say check fuel fill inlet

Check fuel fill inlet

Truck has 93000 kilometre Truck automatic transmission.

3. I don't have a fuel cap, its say check fuel fill inlet

Q: My Ford F150 loses power while idling and while in reverse. It shakes and stalls out.

Hi Marianna. There are a few possible sources that are causing the engine on your Ford F-150 to run rough then stall, ranging from a mass air flow sensor, EGR valve or fuel injectors that are dirty or damaged, to...

Q: my car revs high without gaining speed for several seconds

You most likely are having more than one problem. The main problem of revving high is the clutch slipping and the clutch needing replacement. As with the problem with the hoses collapsing, if it is a coolant hose, then the...

Q: Exhaust manifold leak. Headers or stock manifold?

The manifolds on this engine warp and would need to be replaced to stop the leak. The manifold studs would also need to be replaced with the newer stainless steel type of studs and nuts. I agree with the muffler...