Q: I don't have a fuel cap, its say check fuel fill inlet

Check fuel fill inlet

Truck has 93000 kilometre Truck automatic transmission.

3. I don't have a fuel cap, its say check fuel fill inlet

Q: Engine code, left bank overretard and engine shaking 2004 Ford F150

Hi there - there are several possible cause for over-retarded cam timing. The VCT solenoid could cause this, but a failed cam phaser, worn timing chain guide, stretched timing chain or simply low oil pressure can also cause this problem...

Q: P1000- On Board Diagnostics 2 Monitor/ Drive Cycle test not complete

Hi there. I would recommend reading this article that is highlighted in blue. The P0175 OBD-II code has multiple possible sources that can trigger the error code ranging from O2 sensors, mass air flow sensors or simply clogged fuel injectors....

Q: i have a 08 f150 super crew with the 5.4 v8.... when in overdrive... i step on the gas to accelerate and the engine seems to "miss

It is very possible that the electronic portion of your overdrive system is failing. I would recommend having your overdrive system inspected by a qualified professional who is proficient in diagnosing transmission issues such as this.