Q: My issue. Message comes and go's " Transmission fault"

Hello, I own a 2011 Porsche Panamera S I just picked it up today it's got 55,000 km on it. I was driving normally today mostly in comfort I put it in sport every now and then and it was fine but later on I put it in sport plus, and gunned it a bit and this message came on "transmission fault", and then the engine light came and it said, "check engine". I pulled over and turned it off waited a bit turned it back on and it was all gone....what could that be? I'm really worried since this is the first day I got the car.....

A: The transmission fault error may mean many ...

The transmission fault error may mean many different things ranging from simple things like low transmission fluid to faulty speed sensors to a faulty transmission control module. The quickest and easiest way to diagnose an error code like this is to have a professional mechanic from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose using a scanning tool that is able to download any potential fault codes that may have registered in the computer as a result of this error.