Q: I changed my battery and now when I turn my key there is a very loud buzzing noise

So I changed my battery and now when I turn my key to the second position I hear a very loud buzzing coming from my steering wheel area. I haven't turned the key all the way over to see if it stops. I have tightened my connections what could be the problem?

The noise is most likely coming from the shift lock actuator. It may have been damaged from the previous battery or jump starting the battery. If shifter unlocks normally they the solenoid may just need replaced.

• I changed my battery and now when I turn my key there is a very loud buzzing noise