Q: I am getting a code for a misfire on cylinder 2 - 2006 Ford Mustang

3. I am getting a code for a misfire on cylinder 2 - 2006 Ford Mustang

Q: Why doesn't my 2005 Ford Mustang have a valve cover gasket? When I went to replace it there was none on the pan?

Hey there. There is no known Ford Mustang engine I know of that does not have a gasket for the valve cover. Some engines will use a bead of silicone all the way around. You will need to clean out...

Q: Is engine replacement complicated?

This would be impossible to answer since the Crown Victoria never had these engines and adding the larger engine with unknown changes from one engine to the other. The motor mounting, exhaust manifolds, wiring harness and computers are all different....

Q: Slave cylinder for clutch

The clutch slave cylinder is external outside the transmission. It can be replaced without removing the transmission.