Q: How would I reset the ECU or the NON-OEM SO the key would work

How would I reset the ECU or the NON-OEM SO the key would work for my 2001 ford expedition

Hi Shakaira. The ECU would need to be reprogrammed by a Ford dealership. If you have a non-OEM key or ignition system, it will be difficult to have it link to the ECU. You might want have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection so they have a better understanding of your situation and recommend the right course of action.

3. How would I reset the ECU or the NON-OEM SO the key would work