how to I turn off the horn on a 2016 denali when the key ...

Q: how to I turn off the horn on a 2016 denali when the key if left in the car

asked by on July 29, 2017

How do I turn off the horn from sounding off when I leave the key in my 2016 Denali. It was turned off until I took it in for service and how it is back and I hate it! Know it is a safety issue but car goes directly into the garage.

Hello, thank you for reading in. Your owner’s manual should have the exact procedure on how to silence the horn when leaving the key in the car. Typically on these and similar models it is a process of accessing your vehicle settings. If equipped with a touchscreen, the prompt should be in the settings menu. If equipped with Intellink, the settings for the horn should be under it’s category. For more help from our technicians, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.