Q: How much to replace one broken motor mount on a 2003 Mustang V6?

One broken motor mount. How many hours to replace?

3. How much to replace one broken motor mount on a 2003 Mustang V6?

Q: 2002 Buick LeSabre overheated and now won't start

Hi, Your engine most likely has major head gasket failure and possible oil pump failure also. Running for a long time with the oil light on could have caused major internal failure of the bearings if the light being on...

Q: My check engine light is on and the autozone said it's the fuel rail pressure sensor and its high. I am supposed to drive to Texas

Hi Kelly. A check engine light is typically triggered when a senor detects a mechanical or electrical failure within an engine or transmission component. It usually will be accompanied by symptoms. In the case of a fuel rail issue, the...

Q: Q: AC blowing hot air

Hi there. It is possible that your may have a freon leak somewhere. More than likely it's leaking out of the compressor front seal. I would recommend having a technician come out and inspect the air conditioning system and determine...