Q: How much does a dip stick tubing cost?

I have to have a dip stick tubing replaced. How much should this cost?

3. How much does a dip stick tubing cost?

Q: Q: Car shaking and stopping

Hi there. It sounds like you may have a compressor that is about to lock up. Sometimes when they go bad, the bearings will lock up putting a strain on the engine. Eventually it will lock up completely and break...

Q: Blown fs/asd fuse shuts down while driving

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, this is an issue that is still somewhat unresolved to the car community. I would recommend taking the car to the Dodge Chrysler dealer to interpret these codes, as these are not readily...

Q: 07 xterra cranks but wont always start. sometimes starts and shuts off immediately. sometimes just cranks and cranks

The best way to diagnose a problem like this is to play with certain components and attempt to replicate the issue. Components that could be causing these symptoms are the fuel pump, fuel filter, a number of solenoids and sensors,...