Q: How much does a dip stick tubing cost?

I have to have a dip stick tubing replaced. How much should this cost?

3. How much does a dip stick tubing cost?

Q: Won't start 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Hi there - as you suspect, a failed alternator, or serpentine belt (which drives the alternator) or its tensioner, could have failed and caused the behavior you are now seeing. Even a loose belt due to a weak tensioner could...

Q: Q: I need to replace water pump.

I would ask for help from a mechanic. Possibly from YourMechanic. They can come to you and diagnose why your car is overheating and recommend what repairs are needed.

Q: I have a 2007 Mini Cooper le and recently I have a diminished check engine light. Car runs fine but my turbo no longer seems to work.

Hi there. Usually when a check engine light is on half and the other half is black, that is usually an indication for the gas cap not sealing properly. Check the gas cap seal and see if it's cracked, distorted,...