Q: How much does a dip stick tubing cost?

I have to have a dip stick tubing replaced. How much should this cost?

3. How much does a dip stick tubing cost?

Q: Won't start 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Hi there - as you suspect, a failed alternator, or serpentine belt (which drives the alternator) or its tensioner, could have failed and caused the behavior you are now seeing. Even a loose belt due to a weak tensioner could...

Q: Power steering Belt is the same for the Alternator ?

The belts for power steering to a/c compressor is different from the belt for the alternator. They are different sizes also. Your engine has two serpentine belts.

Q: Can you resurface the rotor?

You can not install new brake pads on a vehicle without either re-surfacing the brake rotor on a lathe or replacing the rotor with a new one. This is because allowed thickness variation on a rotor (new or used) is...