Q: Stability control system

How much do it cost to get the vsh light out

3. Stability control system

Q: Heater core hose pressure and overheating.

It sounds like you may have a restriction in your heater hose. The cooling system is pressurized and if a restriction exists within one of the hoses, this can cause the hose to pop off of the end the restriction...

Q: How does the luggage compartment light work?

Unlike your car’s dome light and map lights, the luggage compartment light does not come on when you open the door. However, you can turn it on and off as you need to provide illumination when loading or unloading the...

Q: A mechanic says I need tie rods, gave weird estimate I think

To perform an alignment, there can't be any "excess" wear in the suspension simply because the tolerances in an alignment are very tiny. If there is wear, as you try to adjust and set the alignment, the suspension simply moves...