Q: Stability control system

How much do it cost to get the vsh light out

3. Stability control system

Q: Belt popped off car

The majority of the time, if the belt pops off the engine, either the belt or something else has broken. If the belt is not what broke originally, the belt may have been damaged after it came off by the...

Q: Q: My oil light stays on

It is possible that debris from the clean up has found its way to the crankcase and thence onto the oil pump pickup screen partially clogging the sump. Also, you want to make sure that the wiring harness to the...

Q: A mechanic says I need tie rods, gave weird estimate I think

To perform an alignment, there can't be any "excess" wear in the suspension simply because the tolerances in an alignment are very tiny. If there is wear, as you try to adjust and set the alignment, the suspension simply moves...