Q: Stability control system

How much do it cost to get the vsh light out

3. Stability control system

Q: What parts are needed to replace rear struts? I have the strut and spring assembly and the boot mount replacement 1999 Lexus RX300

Hi there - you have the parts you need for strut replacement. For assistance, I recommend a strut replacement service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem,...

Q: Engine swap details needed. I need to know if the swap will fit.

Hi there. When it comes to swapping engines for your vehicle, what you can do is check all of the engine mounts and transmission mounts and make sure that they will work. If the mounts are a little off but...

Q: Q: Car stalling when starting

The first thing to check is to see if the check engine light is on and diagnose any service codes before continuing. If the problem occurs only when the vehicle is first started, then have the fuel pressure checked to...