Q: Car battery - 2015 Kia Optima

my car is 2 years old - 2015 Kia Optima. I HAD BATTERY TESTED yesterday at AAA facility they said CCA was 760 when it should be reading 820 cca when I had light pressure on gas pedal when in park, should I be concerned with a cold winter approaching

A: I would assume that your vehicle is still u...

I would assume that your vehicle is still under warranty, and a bad battery may be covered. I recommend checking with the dealership you bought the car at. If you aren't having any trouble starting your car and it is only two years old, I wouldn't guess it would fail. You may also want to use a multi meter to check your alternator, as it could be the problem your battery is going bad. If your battery isn't under warranty and you need help getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to service your battery as necessary.