Q: How do you remove the front and rear expansion valvles on a 2005 chrysler town and country

I need to know how toreplace front and rear exspanion valves for a/c and is there an orfice tube

Hi there. Unfortunately, we’re unable to attach files, diagrams or images to this platform, or provide step-by-step instructions for completing this task here. Your best option is to purchase a service and repair manual for your T & C and follow their instructions for completing these repairs to ensure mistakes are reduces.

3. How do you remove the front and rear expansion valvles on a 2005 chrysler town and country