Q: How do you correctly install a car seat?

How do you correctly install a car seat?

3. How do you correctly install a car seat?

Q: How does the SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) work?

The Supplemental Restraint System is a supplement to the seat belts. It is intended to protect the upper body of the riders in the front seats. To understand the Supplemental Restraint System. The SRS will deploy the airbags when...

Q: Brake booster has oil in it. Engine oil.

The vacuum pump was the source of the oil in all probability. Also, check the wastegate vacuum lines for any signs of oil. If there's any question then I'd suggest replacing them too. If you'd like a fresh set...

Q: My car keeps shutting off itself and shaking

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...