Q: How do I use the Aux feature?

How do I use the Aux feature?

3. How do I use the Aux feature?

Q: Truck won't start, but lights come on and flicker

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity...

Q: Q: How do I answer a call?

The hands free feature on your vehicle allows you to talk on the phone without taking your hands off of the steering wheel. To answer an incoming call when driving. Press the Phone button to engage the hands free...

Q: Traction Control light cuts on and off and my car will not accelerate over 40mph

If the traction control light has come on, there may be stored trouble codes and those codes will help resolve this. The loss of power you are experiencing may just be coincidental to the rear brake work. If the rear...