Q: How do I use the Aux feature?

How do I use the Aux feature?

3. How do I use the Aux feature?

Q: My truck is shifting back and forth really hard

Hi there, thank you for your question. I am going to try to help you but I can't promise anything. I had a truck do that once. I drove from Texas to Georgia towing a car, when I got to...

Q: How do I erase the function button codes on the universal garage door opener?

The Universal Garage Door Opener comes with a control panel with programmable function keys. These keys can be erased at any time. To erase the Function button codes. Hold down the two outside Function buttons. When you see the...

Q: My 2002 Ford Expedition is running too lean with misfires.

Hello. It sounds like you may have a few issues going on here. I usually start by checking the codes in the computer myself. This will give me a good idea of what my be going on and what cylinders...