Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: Fan blower motor continually runs.

There is no relay on this vehicle for the blower. There is a blower controller on automatic A/C (resistor on manual A/C) and this will control the blower speeds through the A/C control head. You will need to check...

Q: Whining noise coming from engine.

Hi There, I think you are on the right track in thinking of things like the alternator or the water pump as those are two things that immediately will correspond to RPM change when accelerating. If it is the alternator,...

Q: Can I place gas back in my car after using 4 gallons of diesel?

Hey there. Unfortunately, diesel fuel does not combust the same as regular fuel does in a gasoline engine. Eventually, the car will run out of regular fuel and die as the diesel fuel is injected into the motor. Once this...