Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

A: When the rear climate controls are turned o...

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: A/C is not working properly - 1981 Chevrolet Caprice

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Get a pressure tester and check to see if there is any refrigerant in the system. If there is no refrigerant, then you will need to fill it up and check for leaks by...

Q: How do I adjust the remote start passenger seat?

When the remote start passenger seat is turned on, then the front passenger seat’s seat warmers will automatically turn on when the vehicle is started via remote start. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press...

Q: What’s wrong if the starter works, but the engine won’t crank?

While the most common problem with the engine is a dead battery, there are other things that could be causing a no start situation. If you turn the key and the starter engages normally but the engine doesn’t crank, here...