Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

A: When the rear climate controls are turned o...

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: How do I release the parking brake?

You should always release your parking brake before driving, or else you can do damage to your brake system. To release the parking brake, press the Parking Brake lever all the way down and release, at which point it will...

Q: How do you use the keyless entry pad to activate/deactivate the Auto Lock feature?

While you can use the message center in your car, or the door lock switch itself to activate or deactivate the Auto Lock feature, you can also use the keyless entry pad on the outside of the driver door if...

Q: What is causing my vehicle to "roar" when I turn right?

We need to start by addressing the repairs that were just made. If the noise started after the brake replacement, there is a strong possibility there is a correlation between the two. Think about the components that were just worked...