Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

Q: My radiator fan only turns on when my AC turns on.

Hello there, a couple of different items can cause the fan to not work like this. The most likely culprits are a thermostatic switch, fan resistor, temperature switch, low-speed or high-speed relay, or a wiring issue. If the vehicle overheats,...

Q: What does the brake system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The brake system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the parking brake is engaged, when there is a problem with the brake system, or when the brake fluid is low. As soon as you...

Q: How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The automatic headlights are controlled by the exterior lamp control, which is on the turn signal lever. This lever protrudes from the left side of the steering column. To turn on the automatic headlights, rotate the exterior lamp control to...