Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: Air doesn't get cold enough

There are many components to consider when the air conditioning stops working. The major components are electrical, and blown fuses cut the power. A low refrigerant charge will cause poor function, and a low charge would be very likely due...

Q: Explorer leaking coolant.

I would return to where you had the radiator installed so they can check the radiator for leaks. It is possible that a hose clamp may have been left a little loose or something minor like that. It happens to...

Q: can a undercarriage light system (Undercarriage LED) drain the battery

Hi there. LED lights do not put much strain on the battery unless your leaving them on without the engine running for extended periods of time. Also, I have not know LED lights to be used as a GPS tracking...