Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

Q: A/C blows warm air - 2006 Mercury Milan

Hello. The blower motor is responsible for blowing the air (regardless of whether it's hot or cold) and the blend doors you had repaired are responsible for where that air goes. The temperature is not related to the blower motor...

Q: How do I adjust the collision warning sensitivity?

The collision warning system alerts you when your vehicle is in danger of colliding with another vehicle or object. The sensitivity of the system can be adjusted to your liking by following these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on...

Q: How do you program the Preset buttons on the radio?

Your radio gives you the ability to store up to 30 different presets across both the AM and FM bands. Of course, you’ll need to know how to program them to make the most out of this feature. Here’s what...