Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

A: When the rear climate controls are turned o...

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: Water in battery box also flows into electronics and computer

Hello. It is likely that you have an AC drain port that is restricted which will cause water to build up and overflow, or a drain port leaking before the water can properly exit. The AC produces water from the AC compressor and...

Q: thermostat

Hello, this comes up frequently on this vehicle. As you may know the thermostat on this engine is contained in a plastic housing. This housing also contains the coolant temperature sensor. Due to the fact that is it made of...

Q: How do I use SelectShift?

Your truck is equipped with an automatic transmission that comes with SelectShift. SelectShift allows you to manually change the gears of the transmission even though the car is automatic. To use SelectShift. Move the gearshift from drive to manual....