Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

Q: Electrical controls not working - 2014 Infiniti QX60

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some serious electrical issues. Unless you are knowledgable on the subject, I would not recommend attempting to work on this vehicle's electrical system on your own....

Q: Explorer turns over but wont start.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the...

Q: Just looking at 2012 Jetta 2.5 SE wondering about the reliability never owned a vw and maintenance it has 60k for 8k 1 owner what

Hi there. When it comes to buying a vehicle, all vehicles come with a maintenance log. The maintenance needs to be kept up with the vehicle to ensure a safe ride. The Volkswagen Jetta models are dependable and are reliable....