Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

A: When the rear climate controls are turned o...

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: What tips should I know about using the air conditioner?

While your air conditioner is pretty simple to operate, there are a few things that you’ll need to know in order to ensure that you’re using it correctly and to avoid using it incorrectly. Here’s what you should know: ...

Q: How do I use the rear window wiper in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The rear window wiper is used to wash rain off the rear window, and provide you with extra visibility. To use the rear window wiper, rotate the left band on the Windshield Wiper lever forward. If you rotate this band...

Q: How do I read the tire specifications and labeling on the sidewall of a tire?

Tire labeling is important to understand – there’s a lot of information here, from tire size to treadwear ratings, to speed ratings and more. Here’s how it’s broken down: Size: Your tire will be sized like this – P255/50R17....