Q: How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate controls on or off?

A: When the rear climate controls are turned o...

When the rear climate controls are turned on, the rear seat controls can be used. To turn this feature on or off, press the Rear Control button.

Q: How do I control the temperature?

The temperature is controlled via the Temperature Control dial. The right side of this dial is hot, and the left side is cold. Set the dial to the temperature of your choice.

Q: Mechanic Says its Motor Mount, but...

Hello. The struts have no connection whatsoever with the engine or transmission mounts. At 70,000 miles, it is not likely motor mounts will have failed UNLESS tremendous loads have been consistently put on the engine through, for example, abrupt acceleration....

Q: How do I program a rolling code garage door?

You can program your vehicle’s Car2U system so that you can open your garage door with your car. If you have a rolling code garage door, programming may require a ladder, as you will need to be able to reach...