Q: How do I turn on the second row map lights?

How do I turn on the second row map lights?

3. How do I turn on the second row map lights?

Q: Hazard lights do not stay on unless I hold the switch in

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mazda 3. From what you've described you may just have a bad hazard switch. Replacing your hazard switch should fix the issue you're having. If you'd like assistance with getting this fixed, consider...

Q: Q: How do I unlock the seat belt?

Occasionally the seat belt will lock, making it hard for you to move, or buckle the belt. When this happens, allow the belt to retract fully, wait a few seconds, and then pull the belt out very slowly and smoothly....

Q: How do I turn the power liftgate feature on or off?

When the power liftgate feature is turned on, the trunk will automatically open fully when the Open Truck button is pressed. This feature can be turned on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on...