Q: Q: How do I transfer contacts to the phonebook?

How do I transfer contacts to the phonebook?

3. Q: How do I transfer contacts to the phonebook?

Q: How do I open the trunk from inside the car?

Your trunk can be opened from inside the vehicle. To do so, lift up on the Trunk Release switch, which is located below the driver’s seat, near the door.

Q: the trassmision does not change gere and the engine accelerate at all time

Gear shifting issues can be very complicated to diagnose; due to the multiple components that must work together in order to complete the process. It could be as simple as a damaged shim in the shifter, sensor failure or perhaps...

Q: Q: How do you open the trunk?

Your car’s trunk offers the single largest amount of storage space anywhere in the vehicle. It’s important that you’re able to access it easily, as well. While you can certainly use the key to unlock and open it, there’s an...