Are RHD converted cars legal to drive in Nevada?

Q: Are RHD converted cars legal to drive in Nevada?

asked by on July 06, 2017

Are RHD converted cars legal to drive in Nevada, specifically Las Vegas? Either by bringing one into the state, or converting an already NV registered car.

And would the 20 year rule change the "legality" of the car?

Hi there. Having seen multiple Right Hand Drive vehicles from the UK driving on the Las Vegas strip in the past, I would assume that they are legal to drive in The State of Nevada. However, the State has undergone multiple changes in the past few years on rules and regulations for approving conversions vs. OEM applications. As such, you should contact the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles to receive accurate facts about your registering the individual vehicle.