Q: How do I reset oil life on a Ford 2008 taurus

How do reset oil life if I ready change it but it didn't go away

3. How do I reset oil life on a Ford 2008 taurus

Q: My stereo & all windows will not roll up I hear no music stereo will not come on neither one of the widows will roll up it just stopp

This is often times traced to broken or shorted wires. I would recommend tracing the wires from the stereo from the back of the dash under the seats to the speakers as melted or broken wires are often times a...

Q: Q: Car leaks power steering fluid

There are many hose/line connections involved in the power steering system that can be possible leak points. The power steering pump and steering gear (rack and pinion) are major components and common failure items on your vehicle. Have an experienced...

Q: My car is making a clunky noise and gets louder on acceleration. The check engine and power steering light is on

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It sounds like you may have a fan belt that is failing or loose or the power steering pump is failing. I would start by checking the tightness and the condition of the belt....