Q: How do I reset oil life on a Ford 2008 taurus

How do reset oil life if I ready change it but it didn't go away

3. How do I reset oil life on a Ford 2008 taurus

Q: Q: What does the Engine Oil Pressure Light mean on the dash?

Your car’s engine needs oil – it lubricates, reduces friction and ensures a long life. However, it also needs to maintain the right amount of pressure in the engine. If pressure drops, it means there’s something going wrong. The Engine...

Q: Would my 2009 Ford Taurus X need two cans of refrigerant to fully charge my AC?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most vehicles that need recharging take less than one can to fill their system. If you are having trouble pressurizing, you may have a leak. Not all cans are made equal, and you want...

Q: Car pulls to the right after tire rotation and balancing

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Infiniti EX35. A pull to the right is not normal. If the alignment is in specification, then the frame needs to be checked as it may not be straight. If it is, then...