Q: How do I reset oil life on a Ford 2008 taurus

How do reset oil life if I ready change it but it didn't go away

3. How do I reset oil life on a Ford 2008 taurus

Q: I just had the fuel fill inlet replace and the gas door light came on again. Seems like the light comes on from driving in rain or going through a car wash. What is happening?

Hi there. If water is getting into the fuel door and flooding the gas cap area, first check the gas cap for a good seal. The cap should seal the fuel and vapors in and not leak out. If the...

Q: Car won't start after installing new starter

Greetings. I would start first by double checking the starting system for faults.  A common issue owners of your particular vehicle may face is the ignition switch becoming faulty. The contacts inside the switch will wear overtime and lose the ability...

Q: What would cause the AWD to lock up without any indicator lights?

Hi, thanks for your question. Did the technicians inspect the differential fluid for signs of damage? The vehicle maintenance program lists the differential and transfer case fluid to be inspected at 40,000 miles. You can ask the dealership personnel if...