Q: How do I lean down the fuel

The truck is overfueling and fouling plugs. Runs good under full throttle, but sputters when up to speed.

3. How do I lean down the fuel

Q: Fuel pump does not turn off after 1-2 seconds

The fuel pump is commanded on by the ECM. If it runs all the time, then this is a fault with the computer rather than the fuel pump. Good power and ground connections should be verified at the ECM, but...

Q: How do I open the fuel tank door?

Before filling up your car with gas, you will need to open the fuel tank door. This is a very easy task: Lift up on the fuel filler door opener, which is located underneath the driver’s seat, directly next...

Q: How do I read the coolant temperature gauge?

The coolant temperature gauge is located on the instrument panel, inside the tachometer. This gauge tells you the temperature of the coolant, and therefore the engine. When the coolant gauge is in the right zone, near the H, then your...