Q: How do I lean down the fuel

The truck is overfueling and fouling plugs. Runs good under full throttle, but sputters when up to speed.

3. How do I lean down the fuel

Q: 93 chevy Astro won't start

If the engine cranks at adequate RPM, be sure there is adequate fuel in the fuel tank and that the fuel is not older than 3 months. Download any OBD-I trouble codes that have been stored and examine those codes...

Q: How Do I Keep the Fuel System Clean?

Ideally, you shouldn't have to do anything to your car to keep the fuel system clean. However, our cars don't live in an ideal world. Probably the most common effect of burning gasoline in our engines is the buildup of...

Q: after my car been running for a while it jolts like it don't want to stop

In the majority of vehicles, engine idle speed is controlled by an idle control valve (ICV). The ICV valve can fail or a faulty or blown fuse in other electronically controlled systems can cause the IAC motor to malfunction, leading...