Q: Q: How do I adjust the air outlets?

How do I adjust the air outlets?

3. Q: How do I adjust the air outlets?

Q: How do I mute?

To mute the sound system, simply press the Mute soft key. Press it a second time to unmute the system.

Q: Why does my front blower motor not work on my 2013 Toyota Highlander

Hello. If the blower motor is not working it is typically caused by an issue with the resistor, though it can be the motor itself. I usually check to see if the motor is getting power. If it is getting...

Q: Q: What precautions should be followed when driving?

It’s vital that you are able to drive without distractions, without objects rolling around in the cabin, and without anything impeding your control of the car. Here are the most important precautions to follow when driving: Don’t adjust the...