Q: My car makes a woo woo noise

My car makes a woo woo woo noise when I turn right or left and makes the same noise when I brake

The typical causes of what you are describing are brake system faults, faulty wheel bearings, and possibly the CV axles. There are a few other possibilities but a mechanic would suspect those issues first. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the origin of the noise and indicate what, if any, repairs are needed. All inspections and repairs can be performed on a mobile basis, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car makes a woo woo noise