Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1iobat6js:173:8

Q: Vibration when turning left at highway speeds

I have a vibration that occurs at ~55mph or over but only when veering/turning left at these speeds. I also feel what seems to be the same vibration from the same area (rear of car) when braking at these speeds. I hear the braking noise at lower speeds than the vibration occurs also, though at highway speeds I feel it in the pedal and at lowers speeds it's more like just a 'chatter'. 2 weeks ago it occurred when turning right. I have had 4 new tires installed and balanced, a 4 wheel alignment, new pads/rotors in front and new drums/shoes/springs in back. Now it occurs when turning left (though I still feel a very slight vibration when veering right but it's barely noticeable at all). I have discovered that the rear wheels (source of the noise/vibration) have some play when I hold them at 3 and 9 and move them in and out. I can see where the rear suspension arm meets the axle carrier there is some play in the bushing(~1/8 inch) when moving the tire. Could this be the cause?

A: Hi there. Vehicle vibration when driving ab...

Hi there. Vehicle vibration when driving above 55 mph is commonly attributed to tire / wheel balance. However, the other symptoms you're describing lead me to believe that you might have damage to wheel bearings (as you indicated you have some play when you move them), or rear stabilizer bar (which is the play in the bushing you described perhaps). Since you had the brakes completely rebuilt, I'd suggest to have all of your wheel bearings inspected, especially since you said you noticed a vibration in your brake pedal. On a 1997 Toyota Camry, that symptom would usually be a front end wheel bearing problem, but could be due to all wheel bearings wearing out. If you would like to have the vibration inspected, a certified technician from YourMechanic can confirm the faulty component and replace the wheel bearings if necessary.