Q: How can I clear previous calls from U connect on my Jeep Renegade

I can't get my old phone calls off of u connect I cleared them on my phone but they are still there in u connect

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Without knowing the year of your vehicle, it’s hard for us to give you exact steps on how to complete this option. However, if you look inside your vehicle owner manual, there is a section about resetting the U Connect option on your vehicle for the reasons you’ve indicated in the question. If you can’t find this information in the owner manual, order a service manual for your year, make, and model of your Jeep and the information will be outlined there. Alternately, one of our mobile technicians will be happy to assist you with your car at your home or office. Good luck!