Q: Horn and alarm wires crossed 97 jeep grand cherokee

asked by on November 15, 2017

Whenever I press the horn inside the truck it makes a horn sound but it also makes a car alarm sound. This happens every time I press the horn. I think wires are crossed I just want to remove the alarm all together, want to know where to look to find the wires.

Hi Mirian. Thanks for sending in your question today. The best way to tackle this job is to download or purchase a wiring diagram for your Jeep. Unfortunately, we’re unable to attach documents to this platform, so you might want to research online to purchase a service and repair manual.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr