Q: High revs drives by itself 1994 Ford Mustang

I was teaching my girlfriend to drive my manual and everything was fine she turned in 2nd gear and out of nowhere my rpms started to hit 3grand and stay there and it's constant and In gear it will drive by it self like my foots on the gas pedal,And after turning it off it makes a terrible loud sound coming from where my intake is at but I just fought a new MAS after the problem to see if it would work and it didn't.

Hi - your "very high idle" symptom could have a couple of causes. If the throttle return spring has failed, or come loose, the throttle could stick in most any position. A failing throttle position sensor could be accomplishing the same behavior electronically. I recommend a erratic throttle behavior inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.