Q: Hi. Ok my sisters vechicle just started to stall when put into any gear . When its in park it idles pretty good.

Hi. Ok my sisters vechicle just started to stall when put into any gear .when its in park it idles pretty good. I jacked the front tires off the ground when put into gear then it will only stall if holding brakes long enough . But from neautral to any gear it wont stall thats only when tires are jacked off ground

3. Hi. Ok my sisters vechicle just started to stall when put into any gear . When its in park it idles pretty good.