Q: Hi Jose

asked by on April 11, 2017

Hi jose..i want to know how many Camshaft Position Sensor have my 2004 Nissan Quest

There are two camshaft position sensors on your vehicle, designated "left" and "right". In addition, there is a crankshaft position sensor. YourMechanic offers diagnostic and replacement services for these sensors. In the case of the camshaft position sensor, request CPS sensor diagnostic/replacement and in the case of the crankshaft position sensor, select crankshaft position sensor diagnostic/replacement. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr