Q: Hi! I have a 2016 Ford Focus. I had just replaced the battery in it, and I am really puzzled with it's starting performance now

Hi!

I had just replaced the battery in my 2016 Ford Focus. The old battery was dying, but would start immediately until it could not start anymore without a jump. Ever since replacing the old battery with the new battery two days ago, I have had a sluggish start with it almost all the time.

The old battery had habitual corrosion buildup on it's positive post. The auto tech who installed the new battery, he cleaned out the battery compartment. He cleaned the positive terminal and what he could see of any corrosion on the positive cable near the positive terminal with neutralizing spray. So, now that all this has been done for this new battery, the car now has this sluggish start.

What could be happening? Thank you so much for your time and attention to my concerns! :-)

3. Hi! I have a 2016 Ford Focus. I had just replaced the battery in it, and I am really puzzled with it's starting performance now