Q: Hi got

I recently got my left lower control arm bushing replaced, ever since my car has been out of the shop, its now sliding to left when I brake, I figured it would be an alignment but I got that and it is still doing the same now a little bit worser. What could the problem be?

If your control arm bushing was replaced and it is now pulling when your brake, I would recommend taking it back to the service facility that replaced the bushing and ask them to recheck their work. It is possible that the control arm was installed incorrectly or that your brakes were not installed properly when everything was going back together. The brakes are usually required to be removed in order to replace a control arm or bushing. This repair will likely be covered under warranty since they were the last ones to touch the brake system and the issue came to be shortly after their services.