Q: Q: Engine swap

I have a blown motor on my 2009 Pontiac G8 GT, and i am in dior need of your assistance for an upcoming project. Would a 2016 GMC Savana; engine (4.8L V8) be a decent swap ?

If your vehicle is equipped with a 6L90 transmission, the engine may bolt up to it, but you may have trouble getting the smaller engine to mount in the vehicle correctly and you will have to see how you will manage the fuel supply and reprogram the engine control computer to run the different engine. With enough money, just about anything can be done.You will have to make sure the engine will bolt up to the transmission you want to use with your project and get the engine to sit and mount inside the engine bay properly before doing anything else.

3. Q: Engine swap