Q: hello sir i got 2009 toyota yaris so when i put in gear(D) not (neutral) and starts to accelerate it makes whining noise

hello sir i got 2009 toyota yaris so when i put in gear(D) not (neutral) and starts to accelerate it makes whining noise like aaaeeeeeennn. so i changed my cvt oil from toyota mechanic but the problem still persist. Any thoughts

The noise could be from belt driven accessories, wheel bearings and/or the transmission. The noise might be pinpointed just on initial inspection; if not, mechanics use remote wireless microphones - attached to various vehicle components - to focus the search. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. hello sir i got 2009 toyota yaris so when i put in gear(D) not (neutral) and starts to accelerate it makes whining noise