Q: Hello, I have a 2002 Lexus es300. It has been sitting for about 4 months. We replaced the battery and noticed the speedometer, odo

Hello, I have a 2002 Lexus es300 and the speedometer, odometer, rpm, gas, and hot and cold gauges don't wrk. No check engine light is on. But the wiper fluid, oil, abs, brake, air bag and seat belt lights stay on. The car has been sitting for about 4 months, replaced the battery today. What could be possibly wrong and what kind of price to get it fixed? Thank you

3. Hello, I have a 2002 Lexus es300. It has been sitting for about 4 months. We replaced the battery and noticed the speedometer, odo