Q: Hello, I have a 2002 Lexus es300. It has been sitting for about 4 months. We replaced the battery and noticed the speedometer, odo

Hello, I have a 2002 Lexus es300 and the speedometer, odometer, rpm, gas, and hot and cold gauges don't wrk. No check engine light is on. But the wiper fluid, oil, abs, brake, air bag and seat belt lights stay on. The car has been sitting for about 4 months, replaced the battery today. What could be possibly wrong and what kind of price to get it fixed? Thank you

If you’re really lucky, you may have popped a fuse that powers the instrument panel. I would start in the fuse panel and then retrace my steps to be sure that everything is properly connected at the battery. If you don’t find anything there you might have a problem in the cluster itself or possibly in the ignition switch. It can get complicated. You would do well to have a pro check this thing out. If you contact Your Mechanic they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your instrument cluster and let you know what can be done for it.

3. Hello, I have a 2002 Lexus es300. It has been sitting for about 4 months. We replaced the battery and noticed the speedometer, odo