Q: Q: Heating problem

My car heater is blowing cold air .I have changed the thermostat and the control switch.

3. Q: Heating problem

Q: I've been smelling this urine smell through the air vents 2010 Hyundai Elantra

Hi there - your symptoms sound like you have a coolant leak from the heater core in your Elantra. Hot coolant can have an odd smell. I recommend a heater inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one...

Q: Q: Car won't turn over

Hello, when a vehicle doesn't start,there are two things to check, the base engine and the electrical circuits to the starter motor. The base engine is easy to check, by seeing if the crank rotates with a ratchet and socket...

Q: Today my car made a loud knocking noise and when I press on the gas pedal, the car doesn't accelerate right away but when it does it makes a knocking noise.

The noise that you are hearing could be one of the rod bearings are knocking in the engine or the flex plate could have a loose bolt making the torque converter bounce around. I recommend seeking out a professional, such...