Q: Q: Heating problem

My car heater is blowing cold air .I have changed the thermostat and the control switch.

3. Q: Heating problem

Q: can a heater core prevent, air conditioning, from blowing cold?

The heater core will not cause the A/C to not blow cold. If your A/C is working properly with the correct amount of refrigerant, then you may have a temperature blend door not working and staying on heat mode. If...

Q: squeaking noise from driver side wheel/door area

Hello. It sounds like you have an issue with the suspension of the vehicle. Most of the time when this occurs it is caused by worn out suspension bushings or ball joints. These areas move and flex when going over...

Q: resolving mechanics lien issue.

When buying a car with a lien on it, you should have the title in hand and have the title signed by the lien holder and motorized. This has to be done to get the lien released and the title...