Q: Q: Heating problem

My car heater is blowing cold air .I have changed the thermostat and the control switch.

3. Q: Heating problem

Q: Q: no heater

The lines to the firewall could be hot and yet the heater control valve is not admitting the heated coolant to the heater core in the dash. So, you want to inspect that valve and make sure it is moving...

Q: Q: Ticking noise

Hello. A ticking sound from the engine can be caused by a few different things. Two of the most common causes, as you already figured, are from faulty injectors or an issue with the valve train. If the clicking is...

Q: Can a bad neutral safety switch affect shifting?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a problem with the neutral safety switch. Your vehicle has a neutral safety switch that will prevent the vehicle from starting when it is in any gear position other than park or...