Q: Having an overheating problem with my civic. Changed thermostat and other stuff but still overheating

My car is overheating after I take a long drive on the highway. Replaced the thermostat, thermoswitch, coolant temp sensor and flushed the coolant system. I noticed my coolant fans are coming on intermittently and the temp is 217 degrees before it does. Ran compression test on all four cylinders as well as a leaksown test and block test. All are within acceptable standard.

3. Having an overheating problem with my civic. Changed thermostat and other stuff but still overheating