Q: I had. Flat tire now my service advance Trac and service power steering assist came across my dash and now I have no power steerin

asked by on October 15, 2017

I had. Flat tire now my service advance Trac and service power steering assist came across my dash and now my power steering is out what could it be and what should I do

When you had the flat tire you may have damaged one of the steering component s and the wheel speed sensor on that wheel. You should have the systems scanned for codes and front end checked for any damages from the flat tire. Diagnosis should be checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.