I am looking to buy this car. Is 173,000 miles alot for a...

Q: I am looking to buy this car. Is 173,000 miles alot for a 2005

asked by on September 10, 2016

.

In order to make an informed decision on the shape of the vehicle before you purchase it you should have a pre-purchase inspections done. A pre-purchase inspection from a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic can help you make an informed decision instead of a blind purchase of the vehicle. The inspection may identify a major problem with the vehicle that could cost more to repair than the vehicle is worth like a transmission or engine problem.