Q: car wont start says sensor error

car wont start at all says ignition sensor what is this how do I fix it? I also have a 97 ford Taurus will a hole in my gas tank I need to fix but I have to drive everyday to work I know the best way is to empty it so I can repair but my work schedule wont allow me to do that is there another easier way without emptying my gas tank an what works best to patch the hole ?

Hi there:

We need to know what type of vehicle has the ignition sensor error to give you some advice, but you should have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection to determine which sensor is faulty and replace it. Second, in regards to patching your fuel cell; we don’t recommend that to be done. It’s best and safer to replace the fuel tank.

3. car wont start says sensor error