Q: Had oil changed, now low oil pressure light is on. No leaks or metallic noises, but hear a hissing noise near air filter

I had my oil changed and while driving home the low oil pressure light came on. Stays on at idle until 1500 rpm then goes off. Hear a hissing noise near air filter area, which they also replaced. Saw no visible leaks or other noises. Checked for a loose hose but couldn't find anything with my limited knowledge. Today, I also smelled a tinge of burnt oil and as I took the air filter cover off I notice some oil residue in there as well.

You may have a defective oil filter or have an oil pressure sensor issue. Have the oil pressure checked at the oil pressure sensor port and if it is within specifications then replace oil pressure switch and retest system for low pressure indication.

3. Had oil changed, now low oil pressure light is on. No leaks or metallic noises, but hear a hissing noise near air filter