Q: How do I make my exhaust system sound more powerful? 1998 Dodge Stealth

My car has a stock exhaust system, and I want it to have a more powerful sound to my car. I don’t want to change all of the piping though. So I was wondering if changing the muffler only would make it sound more powerful. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

A: There are many options on the market today ...

There are many options on the market today that only a muffler replacement will improve the sound. You can go on some web sites and they will have sounds of the muffler they have for sale to give you an idea of what it will sound like. You can replace just the muffler or the exhaust from the catalyst back to get a more powerful sound. Talk to other owners to see what they used to get ideas for your car.