Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

A: Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1...

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: Radio goes off and on intermittently

Hello, thank you for writing in. With intermittent electrical issues, wiring problems are usually to blame. Both the power supply and the ground connection are required for the radio to function. If either of these is loose or has a...

Q: How do I change the outside temperature unit?

The outside temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. To change the outside temperature display, press and hold the H and M buttons on the clock, simultaneously, for more than one second but less than three seconds. ...

Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.