Q: Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

3. Q: How do I select a radio band?

Q: Aftermarket radio broken, installing new one

Most of the aftermarket stereos out on the market today are primarily plug and play. Just be sure to make certain the stereo is properly grounded and the correct power source is used when plugging it in. If you run...

Q: Q: How do I play a CD?

To play a CD, you will first need to insert the CD. Insert the CD by slowly sticking it into the CD slot, face up. Do not force the CD in; it will feed itself in. When you insert a...

Q: Q: How do I scan the radio?

The scan feature helps you discover which radio stations are currently available to you. To use the scan feature, press the Scan button. The radio will then find the next available station, play it for five seconds, and proceed to...