Q: Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

3. Q: How do I select a radio band?

Q: Car rattle noise in the middle of console - 2006 Chrysler 300

Hey there. I recommend having an expert drive the vehicle to verify the noise so the noise can be isolated to an engine or transaxle problem. With the symptoms you describe, a rattle that only happens over 40 mph may...

Q: Q: How do I use the sunroof?

The sunroof that is available as a option in the vehicle is different depending on the model of the truck; In the extended cab model, there is a single switch with a symbol representing the sunroof printed on it...

Q: How do I put a CD on shuffle?

When set to shuffle mode, the tracks on the CD will be played in random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random button for less than 0.8 seconds to activate Random mode. Press the button again to turn...