Q: Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

3. Q: How do I select a radio band?

Q: Interior knobs and charge port are not working.

Hi there. When dealing with any electrical parts and wiring, its always best to disconnect the battery first prior to removing any wire that has power to it. When the cigarette lighter was replaced and the fuse was blown, the...

Q: What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) off light mean?

The Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) off light is located on the instrument panel. This light comes on when the VDC system has been manually turned off. When you turn the system back on, the light will disappear.

Q: How do I select CD tracks with the steering wheel?

When listening to a CD, you can easily select the track using the steering wheel controls. Press the Up button to play the next track, or press the Down button to restart the current track. Press the Down button multiple...