Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

How do I access the glove box?

The glove box is located in front of the front passenger seat, and offers a storage space for important items. It is a great place to store your vehicle information, such as your registration and insurance. To open the glove...

What should I do if my electronic key doesn’t work with the car?

Your car’s smart key system allows you to lock and unlock the doors, and even crank the engine without having to use a physical key or even press a button on the remote. However, there may be times when the...

How do I maintain the leather interior?

If your car is equipped with genuine leather, you need to take special precautions when cleaning it. The wrong cleaner can actually stain your upholstery, and some may damage it. Here’s what you need to know: Gently vacuum your...

What are the most common CD error messages?

While your audio system is designed to last for years without any real need for maintenance, problems can crop up. The system can give you some information about the problem, and knowing the more common error messages will help you...

Battery light, steering wheel, rattling noise, and emergency brake

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator which may be causing the battery light to come on. If the voltage in the car is weak and it is not...

How do you create a MyKey with optional restrictions?

Your car has the ability to use both normal (unrestricted) keys and restricted keys called MyKeys®. MyKeys® are designed to help eliminate distractions and make driving safer for those just learning (teen drivers and others). You can program a MyKey®...

What if I can’t shift out of park?

Like all modern cars, yours is equipped with a shift interlock system that’s designed to prevent the car from being put into gear if the brake lights aren’t working. If the brake light switch fails, the lock will activate and...

Clutch won't work and the clutch pedal has no pressure.

Hi there. Check the slave cylinder and see if its moving. There could be a leak on the slave cylinder causing the slave cylinder not to operate. Also, check the pin to the clutch pedal and make sure that it...

Brake booster has oil in it. Engine oil.

The vacuum pump was the source of the oil in all probability. Also, check the wastegate vacuum lines for any signs of oil. If there's any question then I'd suggest replacing them too. If you'd like a fresh set...