Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

A: Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1...

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: Windows not coming down

Hello, it sounds like you have a couple of blown fuses. You should get the wire repaired for any that are broken. The wires could be shorting out against each other and the chassis. There is alway the chance that,...

Q: How do I use the Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides you with lots of different information. You can choose what information you would like displayed through the DIC at any time. The Speed, Fuel Range, Fuel Economy setting displays three pieces of information: ...

Q: Sound at rear of the vehicle

Hello. If I had a description of the noise it would help me to narrow down the possible issues. If the noise is like a roaring or rumbling noise then it is typically caused by a tire that is unevenly...