Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

A: Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1...

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: My husbands 2008 jetta battery keeps dying he says radio stays on even when he takes out key

It sounds like you have the radio connected wrong or a short in the electrical system. The radio may not be the only component getting power with the key off, and these components being on will drain the battery within...

Q: How do I choose a station from the category lists?

The category lists help you find a radio station that is to your liking. Radio stations are categorized by type, and by using the category lists you can find a radio station that’s fit for you: 1. Press the MENU/SEL...

Q: How does the audio system work?

While your car’s audio system is pretty complex, operating it doesn’t have to be an exercise in frustration. It’s actually pretty simple to use. Here are the most important things you need to know: You can only use your...