Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

3. How do I select a radio band?

Q: I can't find the correct stereo wiring diagram . I have two gray cords and a pink cord that's not connected to anything .

Hello, thank you for writing in. Wiring diagrams for your vehicle should be relatively the same as other vehicle similar to yours. See if you can find one that matches for another model or year. If your stereo is lacking...

Q: How do I adjust the clock between 12-hour time and 24-hour time?

You can choose whether the clock is in 12-hour time, or 24-hour time, with just a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the...

Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...