Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: Radio’s touchscreen died, what’s the problem?

Your touch screen system has a recall, R40 dated 7/28/2015, that pertains to the radio system being susceptible to a security vulnerability. The vulnerability could allow someone to access the system which could cause problems. The dealer will reprogram your...

Q: How do I turn on the fog light?

The fog light provides added visibility when you are driving in foggy or misty conditions. To turn on the fog lights, rotate the Fog Light switch (located on the turn signal lever) to the on position.

Q: How do I play a favorite station?

Your vehicle can hold up to six different favorite radio stations for each brand of radio (AM, FM, and, if equipped, XM). When a radio station has been favorited, it’s very easy to play it. All you have to do...