Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

A: Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1...

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: Radio Issues 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Hi there - your car radio is equipped with a security code mechanism to deter radio theft - a bigger problem in 1994 than today. The Owners Manual should have the code (4 or 5 digit number) written in it...

Q: How do I select a song from an artist?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from an artist, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Artists, then press the...

Q: How do I use the CD compression?

The CD compression feature adjusts for the different volume levels on different tracks, so that your CD is at a relatively consistent volume. To turn on this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down...