Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

A: Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1...

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: Radio cuts out then comes back on when shifting gears

Hello, thank you for writing in. While it is apparent there is an electrical issue, you will want to consider that there may be a component which is failing, or there may be a tangled or damaged wire. When the...

Q: How do I set the month and day format?

Your vehicle can display the date in two different ways: day/month, and month/day. You can easily program your vehicle to change the month and day format to whichever is most intuitive for you: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2....

Q: How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

While your car’s audio system is capable of playing standard CDs, it can also be used to listen to MP3 and WMA discs. That lets you create discs from your own music on your computer and then take them with...