Q: Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

3. Q: How do I select a radio band?

Q: How do I pair a phone with the infotainment system?

The infotainment system can pair up to five different mobile devices through the Bluetooth system. Pairing your phone takes a few steps, but is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the...

Q: How do I check the health of my seat belts?

It’s important to periodically inspect your seat belts, to make sure that they are in good health. A seat belt that is dying should be replaced immediately. To inspect the seat belts, extend them from the retractors and use your...

Q: How does the Intelligent Key function as a remote keyless entry device?

While the Intelligent Key will let you open the doors and the trunk without having to press a button on the key itself, it does double as a remote entry device. To use it, you just need to take the...