Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

My Jeep has a full battery but is not starting every time I go to start the car.

Hi there. There are several possible causes for the lightening bolt to remain on. The PCM (powertrain control module) has recognized an electrical fault in the ETC (electronic throttle control) system and disables the starter relay, creating a no crank...

should I replace this alternator or get another car?? I am a senior citizen without a lot of money

Your problems do not sound related to the alternator specifically. I would not replace it unless it has been checked and confirmed to be a problem. With the number of issues you are listing, your money may be better spent...

What does the Overdrive Cancel and Grade Assist light mean on the dash?

If your car is equipped with it, the Overdrive Cancel and Grade Assist system is designed to help with driving on steep grades and in other treacherous conditions. If the light is on in your dash, it means that the...