Q: Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

3. Q: How do I select a radio band?

Q: How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?

You can connect an iPod, play a CD, listen to MP3s and more with your car’s audio system. It also lets you connect other devices, including USB memory sticks. Doing so is actually pretty simple, too. Here’s how: Turn...

Q: How do I shuffle a CD?

When your CD is in shuffle mode, then it will play the songs in random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random/Repeat button until Disc Random is displayed. If you are listening to an MP3 or WMA disc,...

Q: Bad radio in this truck, is there an easy fix?

Greetings! Thank you for writing in with this question. This is a well-known problem for 2009 and 2010 Tacoma models. Toyota released Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 0238-09 that deals specifically with this problem. While the TSB calls for replacement of...