Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

3. How do I select a radio band?

Q: My radio sound went out

The cause of that is either a defect in the radio (including the volume control which is repairable) or a problem with the wiring to the speakers. To distinguish between the two causes you can temporarily directly wire a known...

Q: How do I adjust the center display brightness?

You can adjust the center display brightness to your liking very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the System button. 3. Press the Display button. 4. Press the Brightness Options button. 5. Choose between Very Bright, Bright, Default,...

Q: My front speakers don't work. Not sure if they are broken, if there is a short, or if they are unplugged.

Hi there. Check the speaker wires under the dash and see if they are disabled or detached. If the wiring is good and connected to the speakers, then check the settings on the radio and see if the front speakers...