Q: How do I select a radio band?

How do I select a radio band?

A: Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1...

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: How do I select a radio station?

It’s very easy to select a radio station. Simply press the Seek button to play the next higher station, or press the Track button to play the next lower station. Keep pressing these buttons until you arrive at the station...

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

Your steering wheel adjusts so that it can be in the ideal position for you while driving. Adjusting the steering wheel only takes a few seconds: 1. Locate the steering wheel lever, which is to the left of the steering...

Q: How do you play Bluetooth audio files?

Bluetooth connectivity is everywhere these days, including in some Honda Civics. If your car is equipped with the multi-information display, then you have Bluetooth functionality. That means you can pair your car’s system with other devices, and you can even...