Q: Had 3 accidents within 3 months aparts....took to acura dealer they said rear brake (4mm), replace rear struts/front struts.

Is this the contributing factor to brake failure? Extended warranty company also said that the struts has to be leaking before it can be replace. I don't understand why that is the reason.

The brake failure may very well have been from the accidents. I would be difficult to tell without seeing the extent of the damage. I would recommend having the vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the brake issues are accident related. As for the shocks/struts - these parts can also be bent especially in the event of a car accident. I agree that a leak is not the only thing that can go wrong with a shock or strut. The warranty company likely looks at it from the viewpoint of the vehicle being in an accident which is no fault of theirs so therefore they are unwilling to pay for replacement parts. I would recommend having the brake system inspected as soon as possible by a qualified mechanic as brake issues can lead to serious safety issues.

3. Had 3 accidents within 3 months aparts....took to acura dealer they said rear brake (4mm), replace rear struts/front struts.