Q: Q: Grinding

It's kind a weird noise when turn the steering like grinding

Hello, thank you for writing in. A grinding noise when turning can come from the mechanical linkage that allows your steering wheel to turn the tires, or it can come from the hydraulic system that assists you in turning. Start by checking the level and condition of the power steering fluid. If it is low, or the noise can be heard coming from the engine compartment, you likely have an issue with the pump due to a leak. This is a common component to cause issues. If you do not hear the grinding coming from the engine compartment, you want to focus your attention on the wheels and CV joints. A less common issue that can happen involves your brakes engaging slightly when you turn. Only further inspection will tell. For more help with an inspection and any repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.