Q: Green light doesn't come on when shifter is placed in drive

When I go into Drive, the green light doesn't come on. Shifting into anything else, the lights work fine. What causes this?

A: Each transmission range display has a separ...

Each transmission range display has a separate bulb that lights up. The instrument cluster can be removed and the bulbs can be replaced individually. My recommendation would be to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and expertise to remove the instrument cluster and replace the bulb.