Q: Green light doesn't come on when shifter is placed in drive

When I go into Drive, the green light doesn't come on. Shifting into anything else, the lights work fine. What causes this?

Each transmission range display has a separate bulb that lights up. The instrument cluster can be removed and the bulbs can be replaced individually. My recommendation would be to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and expertise to remove the instrument cluster and replace the bulb.

3. Green light doesn't come on when shifter is placed in drive