Q: Car not starting.

My car will not start. I turn the key and the engine makes the attempt to start, but after several attempts it no longer makes any sound.

A: If the engine cranks slowly, you have a pro...

If the engine cranks slowly, you have a problem with the starting/charging system. If the engine cranks normally but doesn’t start, you likely have a problem with fuel or spark delivery. In either case, it probably doesn’t start after a while because you’ve worn the battery down. A trained technician, like the ones at YourMechanic, will be able to isolate and diagnose the problem for you.