Q: Green fluid leaking from front of car

I took my car to have an oil change the guy said my coolant needed flushing I said ok the car drove fine all day that day than the next day it overheated and heat wouldn't work and leaking green out of front of car

Hi There, It sounds like you have a coolant leak. As you may know, the color of anti-freeze is comes in many different colors, however it sounds like the green fluid leaking from the front of your car is anti-freeze which is also likely the reason the car is overheating as well. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your leak.

3. Green fluid leaking from front of car