Q: Car vibrating when its 40 miles and check engine light is on

Hi my mercedes benz GLA with only 15000 km is vibrating when I hit about 40 miles on the accelerator. I feel like its not taking its air and also the check engine light is on. any idea of what I could do for now ? thank you

The only real solution is to have diagnostics run to find out why the Check Engine Light is on. There are dozens of sensors between the engine, transmission, traction and anti-lock system that could be causing the poor performance. Even something as seemingly minor as replacing one tire with the wrong size can cause these issues. Have the car looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the Check Engine Light and go from there.