Q: Sway bar link noise. Should I be able to hand move the sway bar link?

loud metallic pop noise at rear right when I turn right or there is an evelation change in the road.

The sway bar drop down link should be tight against the steering knuckle and the sway bar. If the sway bar link can be moved around then the plastic bushings in the joints are broken and the sway bar drop down link needs replaced. I suggest replacing both sway bar drop down links - left and right.

If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a loud noise when turning and going up an incline, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Sway bar link noise. Should I be able to hand move the sway bar link?